Staten Island Stained Glass Services
At Architectural Concepts, we offer convenient shop-at-home services as well as by-appointment-only visits at our Staten Island stained glass studio. We determine the most economical option for the client based on our first phone conversation. For most new work, we meet with the client at the site where the art glass or glass work is to be installed.
We bring our portfolio of work and, in some cases, samples of glass to start the design process. At this time, it is best to know as much as possible about what you are interested in, including pictures or types of work that you have seen. With years of experience, we work with the client to recommend and guide you to achieve the look and beauty you wish to achieve with your glass project.
Whether it be a kitchen cabinet insert or a large window, we can determine what is best for your needs. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about our Staten Island stained glass services.
- At Architectural Concepts, we specialize in creating stunning contemporary and traditional stained glass, leaded glass, beveled glass, and art glass windows for Staten Island, NY residents.
- Our skilled team has extensive experience in museum-quality glass restorations and glass repairs for residential, commercial, and church work in Staten Island, NY.
- We offer fabrications and installations of all kinds of glasswork, including carved, sandblasted, or etched glass and mirror services for Staten Island, NY clients.
- We also specialize in crafting custom glass cabinet doors, lamps, and glass window hangings that are tailored to your specific needs in Staten Island, NY.
- Our expert architectural and engineering consultations provide solutions for interior and exterior constructions and renovations in Staten Island, NY.
- Our services extend beyond stained glass to include glass etching, carving, and sandblasting, making us your one-stop shop for all your Staten Island stained glass needs.
Steps for New Work
- The first step is to establish the location and take measurements of both the full size and sight size of the glass panels (full size is the actual size of glass, and the sight size is what is seen).
- For existing windows, we explain the installation method and discuss all construction details.
- The design process begins by deciding on the type of style, whether it be traditional, simple geometric, floral, landscape, or others.
- We then consider whether privacy is required, the desired amount of light, and the overall effect you wish to achieve.
- After the design is established, we help you select the types and colors of glass that will best suit your project.
- We will then discuss the cost of both the new work and installation.
- If a price is agreed upon, we will discuss a timeline. At this time, we will also state that a small-scale drawing will be done, and once approved, a full-scale drawing is completed, and glass selection approved before construction.
- Our glass selection ranges from transparent glass to opalescent glass, texture glass, antique glass, hand-blown glass, and cathedral glass, giving you a wide range of options to choose from.